Monday, February 19, 2007
hahah okay jillian tan is a mad woman(:

happy cny everyone!
collect lotsa hongbaos and dont forget to treat me aft that alright?
THANKS(:

did pretty much the same stuff today.
the grandparents' hse and then back home in preparation for the party.
which pretty much explains why im blogging at such wee hrs in the morning cos everyone just left.
and 'business' has been good so far. haha.

okay photos later!(:

the past wk was basically spent preparing for vday and cny.
anyone who saw me carrying the 4 huge paper bags of brownies on the 14th morn wld prob think i was out of my mind. haha.
anw, vday this yr was alot more fun i guess.
at least it reminded me more of the ones we has back at dhs than last yr
- more flowers, more presents, more love(:

thank you loves:D
come to think of it, im really gonna miss all these present-giving since such stuff prob wont happen when in uni alr:((

work session only ended arnd 8 that day, though it was supposed to end at 6.
guess i shld have expected that council never ends on time, but then agn, we've never dragged so much before:(
-im sorry:(
but its the company that counts right?(:
(you better say yes haha)

these few days, my heart feels lighter and there's this silly smile reappearing on my face now and then which i cant resist(:

for which as jill would put it across, you have stolen my heart.


and i wanna tell you, my dearest bestie, that we're all really worried for you right now. so if you're feeling better, do give a me call soon alright?
take care darling(:
and so she said at 1:51 AM  


CLAIREEE
loves her daily dose of girlfriends and dark chocolates.
succumbs to surprises.
currently the miss little happy.
archives
links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER